Adult Football League 11 South (AFL11S) 2019

I think shankill have a team because Ballyboden are playing them in the first game

1 Like

Ah right. That fixture genuinely wasnt on the list when I was looking at it :smiley:

0 Likes

Shankill entered 2 teams into a local 7’s tournament about 2 weeks ago. Had around 18 lads with them so I’m presuming they’ll have a team out against Ballyboden.

0 Likes

Who came down from division 10?

0 Likes

Finians newcastle beat gers 1-7 ro 7

0 Likes

Castleknock beat Ballyfermot

0 Likes

Shankill beat Ballyboden St Endas fair play to shankill to keep going sound bunch of lads think they got a few new players in good keeper can kick the ball really far score was 4-8 to 1-8

5 Likes

Think they could cause a few problems on their home pitch really small a big pitch wouldn’t suit them

1 Like

Bsj beat Counsel by a good few.

0 Likes

Croi Ro Naofa beat St James Gaels by 10.

0 Likes

Crumlin beat NGO.

One of the NGO players that was tearing it up in Div 6 last season starting midfield today in Div 11

0 Likes

Rónán is injured over the last few months and is also going to return back home shortly. He is no longer on our Division 5 panel and asked could he play yesterday with Division 11 team.
As his new born child was to be there to see him play what was probably his last match for us, we decided to play him. As it happens we only had 14 Div 11 players with us, Rónán and 2 subs (one who never played football ever in his life, & the other from A panel).
Although he played very well in the first half, his injury caught up with him & he hardly touched the ball in the second half.
As a Club we never play A players ahead of B players on our B team. I think our results confirm this.

5 Likes

Sad to hear.

He is a class act to be fair, big loss to your first team!

0 Likes

Is that the lad who brother plays with Gweedore and Donegal?

0 Likes

Cheers, it’s been a seriously hard road the last few years but hopefully its the start of the upward curve

8 Likes

Ye, his brother is Odhrán Mac Niallais.

1 Like

Castleknock couldn’t field against bsj

0 Likes

Finians beat counsel, good game considering the conditions

2 Likes

St James Gaels An Caislean v Shankill called off today due to weather/pitch conditions

0 Likes

Ballyboden played crumlin good game ref called it at half time with Ballyboden winning 1-2 to 1 point

0 Likes