Ballyboden St Endas
Thomas Davis
Ballinteer St.Johns
Geraldine P Moran’s
Naomh Olaf
Round Towers C
Shankill Gaa
Croi Ro Naofa

Looking forward to this league starting! Best of luck men!

If Towers have most of the players they had in 2015 back I would expect them to win this league

Different team of lads. Only starting up so not the same lads at all.

Most of them lads ended up playing AFL7 last season and will remain with the AFL8 team this season.

Wondered how they went so bad last year after being so dominant in 2015 but that explains it

Olaf’s will go very close I think. Brand new team which will be full of minors and subs from the Junior 1 team in the club.
Has the makings of a competitive League.

Would fancy Olaf’s to walk both 11S and 8. Serious teams for this level.

Be Olaf’s or Geraldine Moran’s IMO.

Great set-ups by both clubs.

Did Croi manage to get a team again this year? Pulled out of AFL10 last year. Hope they survive.

Olaf’s beat Gers with fair bit to spare in cup last weekend. Will serve a good few trimmings out this year in this division. Young, pacy and playing good football. Club on the up fair play to them.

Ger’s are a league team, not made for cups.

You back togging out Spuds??

We were up till few years ago!

My days of playing long gone. Works out best for all :grin:.

I heard they have a great manager in Alan Sankar

Look like Croi Ro Naofa won’t have team in AFL 11 this year. Have given a walkover next Sunday. Sad to see a small club struggle when see you see “the Superclubs” with 4/5 teams bringing outsiders from country. I know it soccer area but county board should be doing better to promote GAA in Tallaght West. There is 3 GAA schools pitches in Jobstown/Killarnden that are never used

hopefully a base in the Spawell will encourage it a bit more

I don’t think it will as our funding will be cut eventually. If clubs cant afford GPO they won’t attract players. DCB should have been promoting in "soccer areas"while this current Dublin team are in their prime encouraging kids to take up Gaelic Games.

Olafs should walk this league. Expect Ballyboden to be challengers too.

I see AIB are also gone in Division 10 and both Tyrrelstown and Pavee are not fielding in 11 north this year as well. Already a bad start for the small clubs :disappointed:

Just wondering if anyone knows if the round of league games on 19th are going ahead. I don’t have a master list of fixtures

Yes they are. Clubs can move them between themselves using the 7 day rule.