Adult Football League 10 (AFL10) 2017

Fixtures available here

http://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions/fixtures/115537

Brigids 3-12 - 2-09 Naomh Barrog. Game played in Brigids Astro turf as Barrog pitch not playable

Are AIB gone already?

It looks like it, but they didn’t give us the points which seems a bit suss lol. I assume it was a glitch that will be quickly remedied :smiley:

Ballyfermot beat Vincents by 6 or 7.

AIB have withdrawn from competition this year.
Struggled seriously last year to get 15 weekly after a lot of retirements but this year didn’t have 13 for the first game this year so no point dragging out until week 2 to be dumped out. Hope to be back next year but will be difficult.

Na Fianna beat Brigids by 1 don’t know exact score

Too many lads losing interest?
I’ll get my coat.

Cabinteely beat Fingallians 6-6 to 3-11

Barrog beat St Brendan’s 3-12 to 8 points

Fingallians 3-12 _ 0-08 Brigids

13 a side game

Erin’s isles 1-08 Cabinteely 0-14

Good tough game in a rematch of last years league semi final. Isles did great to come back and equalise with a goal and a point with around 5 mins to go, but we dug deep and responded with 3 points to see it out.

Two wins for Cuala this week.

Beat Cabinteely on Thursday in a great game. Cabinteely centre forward (I think Niko was his name) was a great player.

Also had a great comeback against Brigids this afternoon. Down by ten at half time, and came back to win by 6.

After the narrow 2-13 to 4-12 derby defeat at home to Cuala on Thursday night, we bounced back with a superb win away to Ballyfermot De La Salle today by 2-11 to 0-13.

Puts us in good stead as we play Na Fianna away in the league on Thursday evening.

This division seems very competitive with pretty no-one “untouchable” - great to see and should make for an exciting second half of the season.

Vins beat Whitehall by 6/7

What way does top of league work?

• top four play semis and then two winners promoted while final winner is league winner
    OR
  • top team wins league and is promoted with positions 2-5 playing off for the 2nd team to be promoted

Top team goes up with next 4 in playoffs, afaik there’s no relegation this year with there being a bye in the group and AIB pulling out.

Fins 1:07 Barrog 1:11

Cuala beat Whitehall this evening . I think it finished 3-9 to 2-5

Cabinteely beat Na Fianna this evening 4-20 to 2-8 out in Mobhi Road