Adult Football League 1 (AFL1) 2018

What is Jack Sheedy’s management record anyone know ?.

Terrible !

Syls were not at there best but tighter game than scoreline suggests, Level for most of the 1st half, Brigid’s pulled away towards the end, syls had a strong wind and didn’t make much use, seemed one dimensional long ball into Hazely who was poor and dominated by Jack Mullins, Brigid’s went in 3 up, syls scored an early pen but never really did much else against the wind, Mal Tighe finished with 2-4 from play from wing forward they couldn’t handle his pace, P Ryan got the other goal, P Andrews best player on the pitch at 11.

Good result and a big blow for Syls. They will be traveling to a few tough venues next year

Syls weren’t desperate, the match was level with 20 minutes to go. Brigids just played very well.

Disappointing for syls but I’d expect them to go straight back up they’re too good for that level.

Id say it was a mixture of both, Brigid’s on top throughout, Syls didn’t seem like they had a real plan when they couldn’t hit FF, tough one for syls dropping in 1 & 3, they should have enough coming through to get back up in both leagues

Thomas davis v ballyboden Tuesday 8:30 in st marys
Should davis win tomorrow both them and ballyboden will be out in 21 semis on sat and div1 semi on sunday

I agree looked like they had only 1 plan route one . Brigids did play well and yes slys ware very very average if that’s a nicer way of putting it . I think unless there’s a re jig and game plan they mightn’t have it all that easy in div 2 some tough places to go

I think skerries are one if not the only team to go straight back up to division 1 over the last few years and they did that through a playoff , division 2 is a dogfight and the big run of games in the summer is the most crucial part so will be interesting to see

Exactly

Are playoff semi finals definitely fixed for this Sunday?? Still one regulation game to play in Div1 (granted has no real impact on final positions)

Not as much a dogfight in comparison to getting out of the B championship, only 1 team promoted there. Madness

boden Davis now in st Anne’s tomorrow at 8.30

8.30pm is a horrible time to be playing a match

Let’s hope it’s a nice night!

Crokes Judes on at 09.30am on Sunday in Silver

9.30 want to be up at 6 to get any intake of food or water

Crazy time for a game

It’s on at that time so that @Ohn can watch it on Dubs TV before his/her 5am bedtime.