Adult Football League 1 (AFL1) 2018

I see a couple of tonight’s games off.
Plunketts vs Crokes- Re fixed to 7th August.
Judes vs Ballyboden- Re fixed to 22nd August.

Ballymun v Castleknock game off too

How come thought these had to be played within 7 days

Bereavement related in Mum v Knock game

http://www.castleknock.net/news/club-bereavement-matches-cancelled-010818.3857.html

A tragic death in Judes…

Maurs 2.9 BSJ 0.15

Lucan beat Vincents by 1

NaF 13
Cuala 16

TD 17
Brigid’s 13

Sorry to hear that from both clubs just wondering why games off . RIP

Any word if the games on 25th are off due to the pope in town?

yes all game on 25th and 26th are off

Any idea when they’re due to be played? Gets a bit trickier now with championships coming back into play on the weekend of 9th

it will depend on how Dublin get on this weekend as well. If Dublin win, the matches on the 18th will mostly be off I’d imagine if teams with Dublin players request it

No word on dates.
County board issued fixtures up to Sept 2nd so far and nothing on it so possibly after championship.

Any result crokes v plunkett’s

Crokes by 5 pts, 4-12 to 1-16 I think was the final score. Both sides very short of players but the good news was that Berno came on for the lsat 15 mins or so.

Crokes by about 2 goals. Pat Burke 3 goals. Bernard Brogan on for c10 minutes.

Bugler quite impressive for Plunketts. Nesty was playing midfield - spent most of the evening looking for a row, but have to admire his fitness, he’s in good shape. One of their players made a fool of himself after too, Curran and rest of his teammates suitably unimpressed. Crokes are improving but not really champion material. Cian O Connor again their best player imo. Cillian O Shea is off the Dublin panel and played centre back. They won’t be bad at the back, quite physical, think they might struggle 8-15.

Castleknock postponing the match from this Saturday as they are entitled to without their county players for the last 2 matches.