Adult Football League 1 (AFL1) 2017

When he was fit he always played for Clare but struggled with injury last few years, Clare have had a great year so far, looks like they missed a hat full yesterday, Not sure how he is doing only seen them play twice didn’t stand out.

Thomas Davis v skerries is tonight in Davis

Syls 1-8 Boden 2-12
Na Fianna 1-11 Crokes 3-9

Thomas Davis 0-13 Harps 1-10

Maurs 6 knock 9

Lucan 1-9 Davis 2-19

Mun beat Brigids by 2 tonight I believe, wasn’t at the game. I’d imagine it was a bit of shadow boxing with the champ draw and all that!

Na Fianna 8-6 up to Jude’s at h-t … lost 18-12 …

Vins beat Cuala 2-19 to 3-13

Strong teams out?

Wasn’t there. Just heard result.

Heard a rumour DC played …

Good game, both teams missing about 5/6 Mun prob missing a few more, Mun lead by 5 at HT strong wind at there back, some nice scores in the 1st half, brigids got a goal just before HT after a nice move, Mun Kept them at arms length unitl mid way through 2nd, Brigids got 2 goals in 5 mins, High press and a poor kick out from Currie, Mun rallied with a goal of there own, Small i think who was very sharp throughout, Point in it right till the death Mun popped one over on the break, Jason Whelan straight red with mins to go for striking off the ball…

Jason Whelan and Davy Byrne …

easy now…

Boden Beat Clontarf.
Favs for relegation now id say

been a disastrous season for clontarf -

Themselves and Lucan for me, Lucan are taking some beatings of late.

So have Cuala

Yes true, depending on how many games the county players play will be crucial, Lucan don’t have anyone coming back into there team for the county set up, Cuala have 4 i think…