2019 NFL Round 6, Dublin v Tyrone, Saturday March 16th @ 7pm, Croke Park

Dublin by 5, at least.

They never won an All Ireland before him, and he won them three of them. That buys an awful lot of brownie points.

He’s also gotten them to the last 2 All Ireland finals.

It’s not like there is a slew of intercounty managers out there that are doing better than him.

Exactly.

Other counties in Ulster would give their right arm for Div1 status, an Anglo Celt, and AI semi final / AI final places.

Tyrone have an average enough side and don’t have a single marquee forward. What do people expect?

Dublin know what is required of them on Saturday and I expect them to act accordingly.

I have a horrible feeling you could be right,…

But it’s the place to learn.

Think these Div 1 games will really help Tyrone come the Ulster c’ship.

Was listening on way home earlier to NFL preview with Mike Quirke. Said that Dublin will be down 7/8 first choice players because of injury this Sat. Only player he mentioned was Mannion. Now I know Quirke being from Kerry means he has that unique Kerry ability to talk out of both sides of his mouth while talking through his arse but doubt very much he is trusted source re Dublin players fitness!!

Hadn’t heard Dublin we’re struggling significantly with injuries???

Mick Fitz did he not pull a hammer there against roscommon or was that Mayo?

Early.

It was indeed Maistir Manus, this guy could talk for Ireland, and the EU. He used to talk so fast he sounded like he knew what he was saying. You’d be fecked if you were up after him!!

Indeed, but it’s not you tonight for a change, you’ve been fairly waffless lately in fairness. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Al , you ever hear of TL;DR .
It might allow ya to get to a point without taking up the full page :wink:

I concur with your use of them. Might help you to get a point across without posting multiple repetitive posts on each subject. :wink::wink:

That was far too short Al , please elaborate with endless paragraphs of waffle :joy:

Yawn. :sleeping:

Ah , I’m only joshing :yum:

Oh yesh. In your inimitable multi-repetitive style. :joy:

Croke Park has contacted all County Boards saying that if the weather causes National League games to be called off they will be re-fixed for St.Patricks Day or Monday.