2018 Super 8’s, Tyrone v Dublin, 21st July, Healy Park, 7pm (SKY)

His own words from an interview as he was leaving

“I am giving up an awful lot to take this job,” said Dunne. “The dream job. This will be my sole focus, my primary and sole focus.

“I’ve been part of Jim’s team for four-and-a-half years. I feel it’s been a learning experience. I loved what I was doing. I loved being involved with the players. I will deeply miss it. It has been a huge part of my life, a huge part of the success of my life.”

He was 100% there against donegal he walked by the Hill and around the Cusack stand side.

He’s there to protect the players from Kevin McStay.

When I see the culchies I work with I’m going to tell them we applied and got another 150K off Croke Park to bring him back. Drive them fcukin nuts!

We wanted 200K but they’d only give us 150K cause it was mid season!

He was certainly there in the gear alright. Saw fans from both sides taking selfies with him in the car park as we left the ground.

I believe Bernard Dunne’s identical twin brother Matty has taken a role in the Dublin camp on the physiology side.

It’s Eric Lowndes.

Is he not playing for Donegal in Boston?

nah, thats derek lowndes

Would agree, I noticed at times in games the tactics clearly changed, it was a whole team change and most definitly a management plan.

No sooner said…