2018 NFL: Round 2 - Tyrone v Dublin, Saturday February 3rd, Healy Park, 7pm (Deferred Eir Sport 2)

You said its his main motivation for staying on, I disagreed and gave the reasons. Where are you lost?

Good post.

Makes more sense than yours!

Makes no argument at all. Didn’t realise the forum is for disparaging throwaway remarks, last time I looked it said something about discussion.

You did happen to notice Cluxtons reaction to winning Sam in 2011?

He doesn’t like the attention . That’s fairly obvious . But to say winning Sam isn’t his main motivation , well your free to have that opinion .

Doing his best job for the team. And if that results in winning Sam, then bonus.

Well yeah , they all want to win Sam .

:smile:

I’d say his main motivation is to make the perfect coddle. Without packet soup.

Want to make one thing clear, what I posted about Cluxton is totally hypothetical, I have no idea whatsoever as to why Cluxton is playing all the games.
In saying that, if it was the case I would not see it as an ultimatum of any kind, just pure honesty IMO.
Could also be the case that Gavin sees Comerford as still being very young and would prefer to hold him back in case the pressure got too much and things went wrong, at the end of the day it is not as if a league game in front of 20K in croker is going to give him an idea of what a An All Ireland semi of final is going to be like, probably got more big match experience in the Dublin Club final or the U21s last year than he would get in a run of the mill League game.

Mattie Donnelly believes Tyrone can learn a lot from Dublin.
http://www.hoganstand.com/article/index/281256

Mattie Donnelly is one of the very few tyrone players good enough to get on this Dublin squad.

Very direct and can score with both feet. Has that similar run style to MDMA

What, another horse escaping a swamp in chains?