2018 NFL: Round 2 - Tyrone v Dublin, Saturday February 3rd, Healy Park, 7pm (Deferred Eir Sport 2)

None of any of mine won f*** all with any other county ever. I’m quite proud of that.

I thought I was the only one. All 4 grandparents from the North Inner City, you may as well just call me Sean Dempsey.

Wash your mouth out and say 10 Hail Marys.

Only I’m looking to avoid another name change…I’d still be giving off about that vile concoction.

edit: although I did court a girl in Dublin in yonder years. Mind you…she was only staying there.

Pipe’n hot

That’s awful…no redeeming traits at all then.

edit: surely there must be some culchieness in you somewhere!!

I’m surprised prisoners can leak photos from Mountjoy nowadays.

Think that was Jonathon Ross :wink:

You have to go 7 generations back in my family before you find a culchie!!!

and they all moved down there from Dublin

Couldn’t tell you how far back I’d have to go tbh. As far back as we know its all Dubs

First generation here , I’ve never had coddle .

ye dont know what yer missin

Boiled sausage is it , no thanks :nauseated_face:

Coddle Claxton goes off

Suspiciously brown looking liquid there boss.

You do realise you’re supposed to peel & wash de schpuds, before you throw them in, doncha’ ?

And as for the carrots…:nauseated_face:

their only babies , peel them an they’ll fall apart, a bowl , beaur-i-full

Are ya putting YR sauce in that or something? Likes like it came out of a Mayo tap.

Anyone just joining this forum expecting to read about the Tyrone Dublin game…

There’s been a slight pause in proceedings while we discuss the type of sauce in a pot and the number of culchie generations.

As soon as Dub95 ‘fesses up, we’ll be back to the game.

Two oxo cubes usually does the trick

What’s it supposed to look like ?
It’s like something youd see served up for infantry in Game of Thrones :nauseated_face:

worse again ye could end up on the throne and I wouldn’t be too fond of putting coddle and mayo in the same sentence never mind yr sauce