2018 NFL: Round 1 - Dublin v Kildare, Croke Park, Saturday January 27th, 7pm (Live Eir Sport 2)

Right. That was funny but have blocked and deleted.

Spoil sport.
It was probably INTO’s legal rep.

We do have to watch the level of criticism of people on here though, seriously, it went over the line last night and you are each responsible for your own posts.

Ah what did I miss? :pensive:

Pity as we have lost one of Ressers all-time great lines!

What line was that?

Think now that ■■■ and/or his legal rep is gone might be best to just leave yesterday sharing of views go.:upside_down_face:

Hiller will tell you - it was his.

I’m staying away from any reference in future to the world of education. Only get myself in trouble when I do.

Going to focus all my energies on sticking up for Jonny :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a tougher beat, considering his carry on.

And you’ve made it abundantly clear you’ll defend him no matter what he does showing you can’t be even a little objective.
He should take a leaf out of Small’s or Fitzsimons book. Tough as nails but don’t get involved in the same sort of crap.

Horan calls him out but not O’Connor who has far more form in this regard.

It amuses me that people on here can pass judgement on how hard someone was hit or how sore a hit was from their seat in the Stand or their TV.

In fairness ■■■ gets called out on it here. It’s not a shock revelation that Horan is extremely biased in his commentary either.

Getting called out on it on a Dublin fans forum is not really the same as being pilloried on national TV.

It’s fairly simple though. If he doesn’t do it he won’t get called out on national tv. I know he’s your club mate but he does have to cut it out. I love him as a player but fair is fair

He’s not I’m afraid. Some stupidity in SA has left him in a protective boot again.

Yeah ankle tho hear it’s not too serious

State of the art education…”thought” not “taught”
For shame ard scoil, Alan, for shame…:joy:

Meh! Nobody’s perfect :wink:

Can we quote you on that in future?