2018 LSHC Round 2 - Wexford v Dublin, Innovate Wexford Park, Sunday May 20th, 3pm

I am not sure who we would take out to put Schutte in though, O Carroll was a revelation the other day in the corner.

Oh Jesus, it’s possible, but I hope not. He was miles off the pace when he came on the other day. He could maybe bring something as regards stopping defenders coming out, but he won’t bring anything offensively. We need Keaney really badly!

Is ROD still playing at 6 for crokes? Is tracey an option at 11?

True 13 points is a silly number of frees, even allowing that some of them were very soft 1-24 is still a big scoreline to concede.

Treacy (if fit) has to come in at 12, move Danny to 11, Whitely was very effective and his work rate is exceptional. Real question is if we don’t play a conventional sweeper (Moran will be free anyway as Wexford will play a sweeper) where does O’Donnell play ? Would be harsh to drop O’Caroll, or do we stick him in midfield, at the expense of McBride or Malone ?
Does Winters start in the corner, along with Rushe & Ryan ?

Wexford certainly won’t score as many frees as kilkenny did that’s for sure although we don’t want to be relying on them missing to win once we go out and create as much as we did and this time add a bit more composure and convert a few more we should take them.

Just on O’Carroll I was one of i think many who did not think he was up to inter County standard but after Sunday I hold my hands up and can say how wrong I was, played out of his skin and in no way deserves to be dropped.

Only change I would have is Boland in for Keaney assuming he is out injured.

Even if Dillon and Tracy are fit?

Who are we likely to see drafted back in this weekend if any ? Dillon ? Burke ? Treacy ? Cian o Sullivan ?

If Keaney is out Sutcliffe to centre forward and one of boland , burke , dillon to come in.

What about our own frees ? Winters looked very comfortable on them when introduced on Sunday.

Dillon wasn’t in the subs the last day, it would seem a big step to playing. On last form, I would think Boland would be the best replacement for Keaney, but all we have seen of him was part of a game against Limerick in the league.

I have a ticket and am very happy. That’s all!

Are those two things connected?

Yea unless Trollier is back to 100% then if he was I would have him in to replace Keaney but as it stands I’d go with Boland

I’d imagine we wont know until close to throw in if Keaney is playing

Bus go Loch Garman / Bus to Wexford

This Sunday 20 May, our bus service to Wexford Park will leave Connolly Station at 11:00 and the Spawell Complex at 11:30

Returning 15 mins after final whistle

NB There is NO pickup at either Red Cow or Rathcoole

Táille
Ball/Member: €15
Neamhbhall / Non members: €20
Páiste: €5

To book a seat please text 087 233 1983 before 13:00 on Thursday 17/5

Bookings NOT accepted by Facebook / Twitter / Whatsapp / Viber etc, only text message please

15/15 - not a single dead ball missed from 15 attempts… unbelievable that

Jeeze that’s impressive - if we had similar stats we’d have won!!

Eoin Murphy hit some monsters too!

Frees were the difference, not because ours were poor, but because theirs were brilliant. I do think though there is something wrong when it has become a free taking competition.

But they are the rules and they won and fair play. But no other team has a TJ Reid, so we just need to replicate that display and we will be in a good place.

In the history of ResDubs, has the mood ever changed so dramatically based on one game??

Ha good point! 11 Final perhaps!

Also Gilroy induced!