2018 LSHC Round 1 - Dublin v Kilkenny, Parnell Park, Sunday May 13th 2pm

It’s not ridiculous, but there isn’t a direct cause and effect either. But… the county set up is the flag ship, it attracts the attention and garners the publicity. Without that you don’t get the amount of kids coming into it. Yes, there was a senior championship in the 90s and 00s but the standard wasn’t great.

It’s not an either or situation, but both need each other and should work together and seem to be doing that (in Dublin anyway).

But everyone gave out to me when i told ya’s they played an in house challenge…
God forbid i told ya’s the strength of the teams that played :wink::wink::wink:

Tickets on sale now on tickets.ie for all the group games.
Only terrace ones for Dublin vs Kilkenny. Presume stand be taken up with season tickets and Parnell passes but say definitely be some available nearer the time!

Took a look at odds and we are 6/1 to beat KK in this game. I know it is looking very unlikely that we can beat KK but this is a bit much. I would say 7/2 is probably a fairer chance. I will throw a few quid on at 6/1, TJ Reid could pick up an injury before then, you never know.

You planning on doing him in?

Damien Reck will take care of that this Summer

Reck by name
Wreck by nature.

Chris Crummey wearing number 7 at the launch of the Leinster Hurling Championship today, does that mean Sean Moran starts at 6 ?

I would say no 7 was first jersey out of the bag.:thinking:

Time will tell… All the other players had their County Number, no reason for Crummey not to have his…

Very good hurler. Wexford producing and bringing through way more hurlers than us despite us beating them most years at minor

I think if we sort out injuries that might change. We have the young hurlers, we just aren’t getting them on the field.

Yeah but Wexford have a great manager …

Dunno if thats sarcasm but hes definitely doin a very good job.

I know but it just seems to be the case of if a lot of the time for dublin hurling. The guys wexford seem to be bringing through seem to have hit the ground running at senior. Maybe its because its the main game down there and its easier to get lads rowing in the same direction.

Maybe it’s a tactical thing and they are trying to lull Kilkenny into false reading of our line up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If only It were that easy!

See that jack guiney is gone for wexford.every little helps

I’d argue it helps Wexford, not up to standard at all in my opinion.

It seems that he has certain off-field challenges. Pity. He is a fantastic hurler.