2018 Leinster SFC Semi Final, Dublin v Longford – Croke Park, Sun June 10th 4pm

He’s just not as good looking as Spillane or O’Rourke or Gooch … so they radio-ize him in co-commentary. But seriously I don’t think it’s a demotion as such - he is actually good in co-commentary and maybe the producers etc recognise that.

on another note entirely.anybody got the dates for the supers 8s and semis handy.just planning hols between games

I’m in the villa from 3-17 July - think I’m missing the away game :pensive: - can anybody confirm that too …

14/15 July

All-Ireland Senior Football Quarter Finals Phase 1
21/22 July

All-Ireland Senior Football Quarter Finals Phase 2
4/5/6 August

All-Ireland Senior Football Quarter Finals Phase 3 (Group 1 & 2)

11 August

All-Ireland Senior Football Semi-Final

12 August

All-Ireland Senior Football Semi-Final

Which super 8 is our away one?

Not sure but i think i read somewhere the first super 8 game is leinster v ulster winners. so could be in croker v Donegal who are on the rise. Tasty

Thanks Big P

http://www.gaa.ie/wallchart/football/2018

Fair play @joeker - that looks very like Dublin v Donegal in Croker to me.

Ulster team at home so I think we travel for that one

It says Croker on that fixture … I reckon it makes sense to keep all games between provincial winners at HQ too.

They’ll want to kick start it with all the palava in Croker .

We have to do one game away and I can see HQ making this one if the opposition’s ground is big enough as why punish another provincial winner.

But that link to wallchart expressly says Croke Park for the Ulster v Leinster champions fixture - no? Croke Park is NOT our home ground btw.

Yes thats how I read it too. Must say am looking forward to the away game in championship. Missed the famous game in Cork. Imagine going to Mayo or cork or omagh or clones.it would be a cracking atmosphere

We’re down to play to winner of cork or the qualifier team they play away

What he said :ok_hand:

I think the powers that be would love to see us in Pairc Ui Frainc , I’d be wide of how that Cork qualifer goes :wink:

Full House in cork.I’d take that

I think when he called Dermo a dreamboat he was sent of to find the keys to the campsite. Also his shiny shiny suits caused a flashback on a lot of midland tv’s. they are still recovering. :grinning:

Seriously thats a good observation because he did call it out. Brolly is the only man for Pat.