2018 Leinster SFC Quarter Final, Dublin v Wicklow - Portlaoise, Sun May 27th, 4pm

Thats some team!

Won’t start like that. 2 of the fellas named there are injured.

What two?

Wasn’t far off with this guess!

Whats the point in naming a team if two are injured against Wicklow its makes no sence whatso ever. But the team he has named makes it clear that Gavin will play as strong as team as he can no matter who the opposition is.

Whatever about the team listed to media, the squad listed to officials on Thursday for the match day program won’t have listed two injured players if indeed they are injured.

Anyone know who’s listed in the subs? Is it per chance on the wireless to anyone’s knowledge?

1 change
Smally out
Andrews in

Where is it available to listen to?

I assume that means Scully moves back ,Con in half forwards and Paddy in corner

Must be the first Dublin c’ship game in 20 + years that isn’t on live tv

I can’t remember a Dublin match i was less interested in. Basically watching to see who is playing well and hope we pick up no injuries.

Tipp v cork and kilkenny v Galway are much more interesting and will be competitive.

The first since Longford in 2006.

We really are evolving as a team , its only like yesterday we were starting with Flynn, Connolly, Mc Manamon, Alan and Bernard in our forward line. Todays team doesnt have the same ring to it. Its the changing of the guard and lets hope their replacements can fill the boots of the old guard. Hope to see Costello , Basqueland a few other fringe players get a decent run out today. Heading off shortly anyone going enjoy the day and onwards for the 2018 championship. Up the Dubbbbbbbbbbbbs

This day 17 year ago Stephen Cluxton made his championship debut for Dublin against Longford. Today he plays his 92nd championship game. Jim Gavin played his last championship game in Croke Park on same day.

Good man @Stato! Hopefully he’ll be lifting Sam on his 99th and celebrating a century this time next year! :+1:

Any word on the subs? Is McCaffrey involved?

Traffic shite at Naas. Cut into town but big tailback now to get back on …

What radio stations is it on?

Rte radio 1 will give regular updates at least if not doing full coverage.