2018 All Ireland SFC Final; Dublin v Tyrone, Sunday 2nd September, Croke Park, 3:30pm

In my browser, if you highlight the part you want to quote, it offers a quote option!

Whenever I try to quote some posters here a big laughing emoji appears on my screen

Dublin’s senior footballers will enter next year’s O’Byrne Cup at the semi-final stage after receiving a bye to the last-four.

The Leinster Council made the draw for the round-robin groups on Wednesday night.

O’BYRNE CUP GROUPINGS

Group 1: Carlow, Westmeath, Offaly, Kildare

Group 2: Longford, Wicklow, Louth

Group 3: Laois, Meath, Wexford

Dublin have bye to the semi-final

Why is this in the Dublin Tyrone AIF thread?

Did someone get a bye to the semis last year? Or is it just because Dublin?

Having the Dubs play two less games than other counties means a loss in revenue for the injury fund.

Yep that thought occurred to me too

Yep, that bubble exchange proves its the lonnngggest September evvvver.

Football D.T.'s, need help.

Parnell Pk, here we come.

Tyrone conquer Croke Park!!

County Board took a coach load of kids from Garvaghy this morning. 2 kids from each club.

We left young lad off with enough sweets to keep Dublin overdosing on sugar hits.

Great experience for them to play in CP.

We took car down and stopped off in Kavanagh’s…but no food served on Sundays! Thanks for letting me know Al.

Glad you all had such a good time. Sounds like a grand day out. And isn’t it great to see so many Tyrone chislers leave Croke Park with a smile on their faces? For a change. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Right at the end of the tour…as the kids came out off the tunnel…they play the sound of the crowd roaring.

My son said some kids thought it was real and that a big crowd had came to cheer them! Good fun.

And some of the kids pretended they were lifting Sam on the Hogan. No smart comments.

I tip my hat to the poor coaches who had to chaperone 2 coach loads of sugar-loaded kids.

Really? Where’s the proof? (of being in Kavs) I would never have called it a pub for a big group, you should’ve asked!

It wasn’t a big group…just me and the wife.

You think I’m mad enough to get on a coach packed with kids?!

We parked right outside. And as we went in…saw a sign that said food served Mon to Thur. Went in the lounge side…asked barman anyway and he said no grub. There were only a handful of people there. Was expecting something like Gibneys.

Smaller and older than I imagined. But at least I can say I dropped in.

You made it so, glory be! Its really good in there when there’s a game on, such as national league or club championship games in PP

Two years ago today … :grin:

The day Aslan won us the All Ireland?

Or was it the fair Imelda?

I can never keep track.

:rofl:

or Damo Dempsey

Or 6 years ago today, the appointment of the Messiah.

James of Nazareth