2018 All Ireland SFC Final; Dublin v Tyrone, Sunday 2nd September, Croke Park, 3:30pm

Jaysus we’re amazing. That said, Tyrone learned alot from last year and got closer. 6 points closer, not bad.

Fair play for that, my jaysus, Bernard Flynn must have mentioned about 50 times how our peno was either dubious or just plain the wrong call.

The Irish News All-star GAA 2018 Awards.

It’s Ulster’s equivalent of the All-stars…and prestigious.

Doesn’t look too good. Seriously…an Ulster-select team couldn’t get close to Dublin.

And it includes Sean ‘Pizza’ Quigley.

RORY BEGGAN (MONAGHAN)

DREW WYLIE (MONAGHAN)

RYAN WYLIE (MONAGHAN)

PADRAIG HAMPSEY (TYRONE)

KARL O’CONNELL (MONAGHAN)

EOGHAN ‘BAN’ GALLAGHER (DONEGAL)

MATTIE DONNELLY (TYRONE)

MICHAEL MURPHY (DONEGAL)

COLM CAVANAGH (TYRONE)

RYAN MCHUGH (DONEGAL)

NIALL SLUDDEN (TYRONE)

RYAN MCANESPIE (MONAGHAN)

CONOR MCMANUS (MONAGHAN)

CONNOR MCALISKEY (TYRONE)

SEAN QUIGLEY (FERMANAGH)

Greatest team to ever play gaelic football !

The one thing that I wanted to punch Flynn for was when he was talking about a bet with Oisin before the game started and having a laugh about it, inconsiderate prick

What a prick and he can’t plead ignorance about it either

Who said there is no fight in the Tyrone players?

Just the 27 cards handed out?

God Almighty, I get less Christmas cards than that !

Boom boom

Ref can’t see accused of inaction what else could he have done kneecapped them ???

Tyrone has now overtaken Wicklow as the place for illdisipline in games.

That’s really putting the ref in boot in.

Maybe Cavanaghs ‘probably Irish’ interview met some alternative view points!

And a very painful one at that.

It is an outrageous comment to have made. I understand he has customers who identify as British but for a man who is so prominent in GAA.

A sport the British tried to essentially squash through bullying and intimidation. Aidan McAnespie was murdered simply because he was Irish and going playing GAA. Aidan was a Tyrone man too.

I have a lot of respect for Cavanagh and think he comes across as a good guy but that irked me.

The question shouldn’t have been asked in my opinion. It put the man in a very difficult position. It’s easy to be brave when the answer puts nothing at stake for you. I’m sure the fate of Aidan McAnespie and many others was part of the reason Cavanagh was vague in his reply.

Moy’s club colours must have irked their opposition.

It has been asked of men in far more difficult positions and they answered more positively.

I am not saying the man should be castigated over it, it was one answer at one point in time. But it’s not a great indicator.

Lads keep this type of talk to the high stool

Already loads of topics on Cavanagh and what apparently happened .

spot the difference time

camera is higher up.
Bigger flegs

Hell of a lot more blue and navy